As waiter/waitress you will:
- Deliver the highest standard of service to ensure our guests enjoy an unforgettable dining experience and following Company steps of service
- Attending regular meetings with managers to learn about menu and specials
- Take guest orders accurately and ensure that food is served to the customers as per company standards and customers’ specifications including allergies and dietary preferences.
- Enhance customers’ dining experience by attending to customers’ needs from the moment they enter the restaurant until they leave.
- Deal with customers queries effectively and positively, escalating to the managers if needed.
- Preparing cheques for customers and processing payments through cash or credit card and returning any balances
- Ensure compliance with the licencing law and best practice concerning food hygiene, health and safety, manual handling, etc.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Highly skilled customer service professional, experienced in working as part of a team to deliver the highest standards of service.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with a pro-active problem-solving approach.
- Flexible and able to deliver high standards of work.
- Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
- Personable and able to work well with others.
- Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and proper sanitation
- Qualified in Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, COSHH and other related training it is a plus.