As food runner you will:
- Ensure the front lines are set up with what needed to effectively serve all food items and keep the station restock and clean
- Ensure the speed and precision of the food delivery
- Ensure food and drinks are delivered accurately and to the right table
- Table cleaning and collect used dishes
- Table set up according to the Company standards
- Support waiters/waitresses in delivering the guest dining experience
- To act as the link between the BOH and FOH to achieve the highest possible levels of efficiency and profitability
- Performing all job duties while complying to all safety practices and guidelines
Key skills we are looking for:
- Able to communicate in English clearly and able to work in a team.
- Be able to find out problems and solve them with a pro-active problem-solving approach.
- Committed and willing to take responsibility and grow within the role.
- Personable and able to work well with others.
- Able and comfortable working under pressure.
- Organisational skills to easily locate customers and tables to fulfil orders
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and proper sanitation
- Qualified in Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, COSHH and other related training it is a plus.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process and prior any job is offered.